Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this up for a birthday party, from stuff in the cupboards -- it was gone in 15 minutes and people were begging for more!!! The name came from several friends who had had several jello shots ;-)
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3 -4 tablespoons green chilies
- 2 -3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1⁄2-1 cup grated cheddar cheese (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 can refried beans
- cook hamburger, drain.
- add taco seasoning.
- add green chiles to taste.
- add hot sauce to taste.
- mix in cheddar til melted.
- stir in sour cream and serve with tortilla chips.
- if you're really energetic and want a finger food, you can use"Tostitos Scoops" and fill each one then top with additional grated cheese and bake at 300 for about 10 minutes.
I made this one for my party and everyone had compliments for it. It's pretty easy to make as well. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
This is a great dip! So easy to make. I served it this afternoon when I had some of the girls over...they LOVED it!!! The next time I make it, I'm going to fill Tostitos Scoops as you suggested which will make a nice presentation. Thanks for sharing this recipe. :-)
really enjoyed this recipe... will use this one again..