Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from Van Camp's Pork and Beans. Sounds good but I haven't tried yet.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans, undrained, mashed
- 1⁄2 lb pasteuized processed cheese with jalapeno peppers, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- taco chips or corn chips
- Combine pork and beans, cheese spread and green onions; heat until cheese spread is melted.
- Stir in tomato.
- Garnish with additional onions, if desired.
- Serve warm with taco or corn chips.