Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you can't score a touch down with this confection then I don't now what to tell you! The key ingredient here is one hefty football player and he doesn't have to be a lineman - quarterbacks are fine, too..
- 4 brownies (I use Artpark Brownies)
- 1 quart swiss vanilla ice cream (Haagen Daz)
- 2 cups chocolate syrup (I use Gram's Chocolate Sauce)
- 1 (14 ounce) can whipped cream
- If you can manage to serve this in the locker room, it makes for an interesting ambiance!
- Thaw the ice cream at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Place the brownies in a large bowl--use plastic if you will be serving this in a locker room.
- Place the ice cream on top of the brownies.
- Pour the chocolate sauce on top of the ice cream, if you use recipe # 113384 (Gram's Chocolate Sauce) it will firm up when it hits the cold ice cream - very tight indeed!
- Dispense half the can of whipped cream over the sauce and as you can imagine the next and last step is to.
- Save the rest of the can for that Football Player of yours!
- Cheerleading outfit and pompoms are optional.
What's not to like!!!!! Yum! This reminds me of an ice cream shop I used to work at. We got these free! Thanks for the memories!
I love it. Thanks for a great idea!
+ ***** more stars! Great recipe! I substituted chocolate whipped cream (canned) and have to admit it went over well w/ the football player... (I prefer a lineman or a tight end). Have to say my football player thought it was delish too! Thanks for posting, Julie! You're the greatest!!! =^..^=