Recipe by Jellyqueen
If you can't score a touch down with this confection then I don't now what to tell you! The key ingredient here is one hefty football player and he doesn't have to be a lineman - quarterbacks are fine, too..
- 4 brownies (I use Artpark Brownies)
- 1 quart swiss vanilla ice cream (Haagen Daz)
- 2 cups chocolate syrup (I use Gram's Chocolate Sauce)
- 1 (14 ounce) can whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- If you can manage to serve this in the locker room, it makes for an interesting ambiance!
- Thaw the ice cream at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Place the brownies in a large bowl--use plastic if you will be serving this in a locker room.
- Place the ice cream on top of the brownies.
- Pour the chocolate sauce on top of the ice cream, if you use recipe # 113384 (Gram's Chocolate Sauce) it will firm up when it hits the cold ice cream - very tight indeed!
- Dispense half the can of whipped cream over the sauce and as you can imagine the next and last step is to.
- Save the rest of the can for that Football Player of yours!
- Cheerleading outfit and pompoms are optional.