Swiss Miss's Note:
Fabulous quiche by Jamie Oliver for cheese lovers like I am. The recipe is from foodnetwork.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the pastry
For the filling
- 1Preheat the oven to 190° Celsius.
- 2Rub together the flour and the fat.
- 3Add the eggs and bring together carefully.
- 4Chill in the refrigator for 1 hour.
- 5Once your pastry has chilled roll it out to fit an 11-inch/28-centimeter tin with a removable bottom and bake it blind for 10 minutes.
- 6Lower the oven temperatur to 180° Celsius.
- 7Mix all the filling ingredients together then pour the filling into the pastry case.
- 8Sprinkle over the goat's cheese, lay over the pancetta slices and then finish off with a drizzle of thyme oil.
- 9Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiger's Quiche - Jamie Oliver
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 976.0
- Calories from Fat 527
- Total Fat 58.6 g
- Saturated Fat 30.9 g
- Cholesterol 362.2 mg
- Sodium 504.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: