Recipe by Cadillacgirl
There's an ice cream flavour called Tiger Tiger (black licorice and orange swirl) and from my days as a bartender, here's the cocktail it inspired! I usually used Grand Marnier and Sambuca but also subsituted Triple Sec and Ouzo... If it's black sambuca, add a little extra grenadine and it turns a lavender colour! Fun to garnish with an orange wedge and a piece of black licorice.
- 14.17 g Grand Marnier or 14.17 g another orange liqueur
- 14.17 g ouzo or 14.17 g another black licorice liqueur
- 141.74 g milk (usually 2%)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a short rocks glass or cocktail glass about half full of ice, then add the alcohol, then the milk (5 ounces is approximate as it depends how strong you like your drink and the size of your glass!).
- Swirl with a little grenadine for added sweetness and to make it look pretty! Garnish away -- .