2 hrs 12 mins
1 hr 12 mins
Adapted from http://wlteef.blogspot.com/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For Biscuit Base
- 50 g crushed Oreo cookies, cream removed
- 50 g crushed digestive biscuits
- 40 g melted butter (MW on high for 1 minute)
For Cheese Filling
- 1Mix biscuit crumbs with melted butter. Toss biscuit crumbs into a lined 18cm cake pan and press firmly. Bake biscuit base at 160C for 12 minutes. Cool for use later.
- 2Cream cheese with sugar till smooth and creamy.
- 3Add in egg one at at time and beat till well blended.
- 4Using low speed, beat in the sour cream and milk.
- 5Divide batter into 2 equal portions of about 490g per portion.
- 6Stir melted chocolate and rum into 1 portion of batter till well blended.
- 7Add lemon juice into the other portion of the batter.
- 8Spoon 1 ladle full of plain batter into the middle of the biscuit base, then 1 ladle full of the chocolate batter on top of the plain batter. Alternate between the two batters till all batter is used up.
- 9Bake at 160C for 50 - 60 minutes till the circumference of the cake is cooked. The centre of the cake could be wobbly. Remove cake and cool for 1 hour. Chilled cake for at least 3 hours before serving, or overnight for better flavour.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiger Stripes Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4013.1
- Calories from Fat 2945
- Total Fat 327.2 g
- Saturated Fat 195.2 g
- Cholesterol 1371.2 mg
- Sodium 2739.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 219.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 123.8 g
- Protein 85.3 g