1/2 Photos of Tiger Prawns in Garlic Butter
These are incredable!! You will never have enough and everyone will want the recipe!! Make lots for a full meal or serve as a first course. from Mexican, healthy ways with a favourite cusine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the prawns in a colander, remove their heads and leave them to drain.
- 2Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic and fry over a low heat for 2 to 3 minutes (Cook the prawns in a large frying pan or cast iron flamproof dish that can be taken directly to the table, so that they retain their heat until they are served).
- 3Add the lime rind and juice.
- 4Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute more.
- 5Add the prawns and cook them for 2 to 3 minutes until they turn pink.
- 6Remove them from the heat, sprinkle with coriander and serve with the warm tortillas.
- 7Give each guest a finger bowl filled with water and a slice of lemon, for cleaning their fingers after shelling the prawns, and provide lots of paper napkins!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiger Prawns in Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 231.3 mg
- Sodium 992.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: