These are incredable!! You will never have enough and everyone will want the recipe!! Make lots for a full meal or serve as a first course. from Mexican, healthy ways with a favourite cusine.
- Rinse the prawns in a colander, remove their heads and leave them to drain.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic and fry over a low heat for 2 to 3 minutes (Cook the prawns in a large frying pan or cast iron flamproof dish that can be taken directly to the table, so that they retain their heat until they are served).
- Add the lime rind and juice.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute more.
- Add the prawns and cook them for 2 to 3 minutes until they turn pink.
- Remove them from the heat, sprinkle with coriander and serve with the warm tortillas.
- Give each guest a finger bowl filled with water and a slice of lemon, for cleaning their fingers after shelling the prawns, and provide lots of paper napkins!