Recipe by Julie
Simple and delicious combination of chocolate and vanilla chocolate and peanut butter.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt vanilla chips with peanut butter in microwave.
- Put 1/2 cup of peanut butter mixture in a separate bowl. Add chocolate chips. Heat in microwave until chips are melted.
- Pour remaining white mixture into 6x9 inch pan lined with foil. Drop spoonfuls of "brown" chocolate mixture onto the "white" chocolate.
- Take a knife and cut through chocolate creating a marble effect.
- Put in refrigerator for 20 minutes. Peel off foil. Cut into squares and pig out!