Recipe by williw
My Mom made these growing up and my sister and I love them. It isn't a recipe you see often.
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups frosted flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolte chips over low heat. Set aside.
- Measure frosted flakes and crush to 1-1/2 cups. Set aside.
- Beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt, and frosted flakes.
- Swirl melted chocolate through batter leaving streaks.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.