Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I've made this for my church group and they love it! It's different then the other tiger butter recipe's out there because I add a bit of a crunch to it. I tried this last year at christmas and fell in love with it, now I make it whenever I'm in the mood for something really rich and sweet.
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 -2 cup crispy rice cereal (depending on how much "crunch" you want.)
- Cover an 8 by 8in pan in wax paper.
- Melt the 2 pkgs chocolate together in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for about 40 seconds (depending on microwave, I have a 1200watt microwave, the more watts, the less time it will take) take out and stir. Place in microwave for another 30 seconds, stir and repeat this until chocolate is fully melted. Just make sure you watch it so you DON'T BURN the chocolate.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Stir in rice crispy's.
- Pour into pan and let set. (I like to put it in the freezer for about 10 min).
- Cut into small bite size pieces.
This was super. I made 2 batches over the Christmas holiday and ended up with 3 more requests. Perfect texture, perfect flavor. THANKS FOR SHARING!!!