Recipe by cristallowater
I learned to make this awhile back it's really tasty. Um yeah that's all!
Top Review by Margie99
I melted this in the microwave. I melted the white chocolate almond bark and the peanut butter together. Then I washed out the bowl and melted the chocolate chips and spread that over the top. I cut mine into little squares of heaven. It was sooooo good.
- 1 (8 ounce) package white almond bark
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt almond bark and peanut butter together.
- Melt chocolate chips separately.
- When everything is melted pour almond bark mixture into a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Swirl melted chocolate on top.
- Let it chill until mixture hardens.
- Then cut or break off a piece.