Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I learned to make this awhile back it's really tasty. Um yeah that's all!
- 1 (8 ounce) package white almond bark
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- Melt almond bark and peanut butter together.
- Melt chocolate chips separately.
- When everything is melted pour almond bark mixture into a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Swirl melted chocolate on top.
- Let it chill until mixture hardens.
- Then cut or break off a piece.
I melted this in the microwave. I melted the white chocolate almond bark and the peanut butter together. Then I washed out the bowl and melted the chocolate chips and spread that over the top. I cut mine into little squares of heaven. It was sooooo good.
Doubled this and put in oven broiler pan lined with wax paper to cool. Used chunky peanut butter. Everyone thought it was delicious!