Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this last December as food gifts and everyone loved it.
- 1 lb white candy coating, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons half-and-half cream
- In a micrwave safe bowl, heat candy coating and peanut butter on medium for 3-4 minutes or until melted. Mix well.
- Pour onto a foil lined baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Spread into thin layer.
- In another microwave safe bowl, heat chips and cream on high for about 30 seconds or until chips are soft; stir until smooth. Pour and swirl over peanut butter layer.
- Freeze for 5 minutes or until set. Break into small pieces.
This is exactly how I make this..with the change of using white chocolate bars or chips because I can't find what you mentioned. It is very good and very simple. I could easily eat it all by myself! :)