Recipe by SilentCricket
A chocolate and peanut butter lover's dream come true! This is a sweet that is a specialty of the John MacMillan Presbyterian Church's "Christmas Affair," held every fall in Bethel Park, PA...They make it every year because it "roars" and people love it! :) (Prep time does not include time it takes for "butter" to set.)
Top Review by Barbasol
I have been making this for years, and it is a great "give-away." We call it Tiger Butter Bark, I don't know why. It is one of my favorites, the right blend of peanut butter I guess. Looks like something you've spent a lot of time on, but is so simple to make.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt milk chocolate in double boiler.
- At the same time, melt white chocolate over double boiler.
- Pour melted milk chocolate into lined 11 x 15-inch pan.
- Spread to cover pan.
- Immediately combine melted white chocolate with peanut butter.
- Pour over milk chocolate in pan.
- Swirl 2 layers with a fork in such a way as to make"tiger" stripes.
- Allow to set.
- Cut into small squares with sharp knife.