Recipe by venus2
Great Halloween treats! From the Pillsbury collection.
Top Review by Kathy(
I used mascarpone cheese instead of regular cream cheese (because that's what I had on hand), and used a bit more than 2 tsp fresh orange zest, and was very pleased with the results. The orange flavor is wonderful. I had a Halloween theme in mind when I made this recipe, but they would be good any time of year.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 8 drops red food coloring
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 egg
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 350° and grease bottom only of 13x9 pan In small bowl combine all filling ingredients and beat until smooth; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Spread half brownie batter in pan.
- Spoon filling mix over batter and gently spread to cover.
- Top with spoonfuls of remaining brownie batter.
- To marble, pull knife through batter in wide curves.
- Turn pan and repeat.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely before cutting with hot wet knife.
- Store in refrigerator.