Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great Halloween treats! From the Pillsbury collection.
Make and share this Tiger Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 350° and grease bottom only of 13x9 pan In small bowl combine all filling ingredients and beat until smooth; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Spread half brownie batter in pan.
- Spoon filling mix over batter and gently spread to cover.
- Top with spoonfuls of remaining brownie batter.
- To marble, pull knife through batter in wide curves.
- Turn pan and repeat.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely before cutting with hot wet knife.
- Store in refrigerator.
I used mascarpone cheese instead of regular cream cheese (because that's what I had on hand), and used a bit more than 2 tsp fresh orange zest, and was very pleased with the results. The orange flavor is wonderful. I had a Halloween theme in mind when I made this recipe, but they would be good any time of year.