- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package2-layer white cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup dry jell-o lime flavor gelatin (1/2 of 3-ounce package)
- 1⁄4 cup dry jell-o strawberry flavor gelatin (1/2 of 3-ounce package)
- 1⁄4 cup dry jell-o lemon flavor gelatin (1/2 of 3-ounce package)
- 1 (16 ounce) canready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; divide evenly into 3 bowls.
- Stir different flavor gelatin mix into batter in each bowl. Alternately spoon batters into 24 paper-lined muffin cups, adding about 2 tablespoons of each batter to each cup. Bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Spread with frosting.