Prep 8 mins
Cook 1 min
A quick-to-fix lunch or snack. Add or change ingredients to suit your tastebuds.( I used a purple onion in the photo)
- 6 jalapeno-flavored tostados or 6 other flavored tostados
- 3 avocados, very ripe and mashed
- 236.59 ml onion, roughly chopped
- 177.44 ml salsa, your choice
- 354.88 ml cooked chicken, shredded (I use The Best Shredded Chicken (Crock Pot))
- 118.29 ml olive, chopped
- 236.59 ml pickled jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese or 236.59 ml Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Heat cooked shredded chicken in Microwave for 40-45 seconds on High.
- Place,tostados on microwavable tray.
- Divide mashed avocado among the tostados and spread to cover.
- Layer the next 6 ingredients onto the tostados.
- Place in microwave, on High, just long enough to slightly melt cheese.