Recipe by Thea
If your in a hurry...and cheat...you can make this tasty soup in a hurry. Prep and cook time is an estimate as I have never timed making it! It goes really well with grilled cheese sandwiches or a nice rustic bread. Enjoy!
- 1 (32 ounce) box cream of tomato soup (I use vegan)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Pickapeppa Sauce (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon indian red curry paste (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried chives
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything together in sauce pan over medium heat. I use an emulsion blender to blend everything together, leaving some small chunks of tomato as we like it that way. Simmer until heated through. If desired serve with a small dollop of sour cream.