This rustic and simple vegetable tart is a Great Cooks Featured Recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400°F Thinly slice potatoes, tomato, onion and zucchini.
- 2ARRANGE vegetables in a shallow baking dish, alternating each.
- 3PUT the garlic in the center of the dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour the oil over the vegetables.
- 4ARRANGE the rosemary sprigs on top of the vegetables and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Pour off excess oil and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tian a La Provencal (Rustic Vegetable Tart)
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.4
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: