Recipe by blucoat
This rustic and simple vegetable tart is a Great Cooks Featured Recipe.
Top Review by synapticdefection
This was just wonderful! We followed the advice of another reviewer and squeezed the fresh garlic onto the vegetables after baking. Maybe it was the huge veggies we bought, but we had enough to fill a 9 x 12 and an 8 x 8 baking dish. We did run short though on red onion for the 8 x8 dish. We ate it for leftovers throughout the week and this reheated very well in the microwave. A great and healthy dish! Thanks for sharing.
- 3 baking potatoes, peeled
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 head garlic, unpeeled
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 5 -6 rosemary sprigs
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Thinly slice potatoes, tomato, onion and zucchini.
- ARRANGE vegetables in a shallow baking dish, alternating each.
- PUT the garlic in the center of the dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour the oil over the vegetables.
- ARRANGE the rosemary sprigs on top of the vegetables and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Pour off excess oil and serve immediately.