Recipe by mydesigirl
This makes a beautiful dessert! It looks like a lot of time was spent on making it.
- 2 lbs chocolate chip cookies, crisp
- 1 cup milk
- 6 ounces Tia Maria
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup almonds
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip cookies in milk and then in liqueur.
- Arrange some of the cookies on the bottom and sides of a 8 inch springform pan.
- Whip cream,sugar and vanilla together.
- Alternate whipped cream with a layer of dipped cookies,ending with a layer of whipped cream.
- Top with shaved chocolate and almonds.