Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
so good, so easy. enjoy.
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (2 lb) package chocolate chip cookies
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup Tia Maria
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- Whip cream with sugar with electric mixer until stiff, set aside.
- Dip cookies quickly into milk then into liqueur.
- Arrange in a single layer in bottom of ungreased 10 springform pan.
- Fill in spaces with pieces of cookies which have also been dipped.
- Spread a layer of whipped cream over cookies.
- Repeat twice more with remaining cookies and whipped cream ending up with whipped cream.
- Grate chocolate square and sprinkle over top of torte.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Needs 24 hours to set.