Recipe by Ninna
I first tried this years ago when a friend passed on the recipe. I whipped the ingredients together until thick and loved the result but later found my friend just stirred hers so her dip was quite liquidy. I actually prefer it whipped but either way guests enjoy it. I have also used Godiva or Mozart Liqueur (chocolate) depending on what I have available. I made this yesterday with Mozart Liqueur for JanS - she requested I submit the recipe.
Top Review by JustJanS
This is so good, that I had to have the recipe:-) It's simple, and hard to know what's actually in it until you ask! I particularly liked it with the pineapple and kiwi fruit. Thanks Glen, and thanks for a great lunch.
- 300 ml pure sour cream, light will not whip
- 2 -3 tablespoons brown sugar, to taste
- 4 tablespoons Tia Maria, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip ingredients together until thick.
- Serve with fresh fruit cut into reasonable sized chunks for easy dipping.
- I like to use rockmelon, pineapple, kiwi fruit, strawberries and then maybe another fruit in season, whatever looks nice arranged in colours.