1/2 Photos of Ti' Punch - Martinique, Guadeloupe
A popular drink all over the French West Indies. This apéritif is consumed on a daily basis. Ti is patois for petit which means small. However don't let the size fool you it packs quite a punch! Ça chauffe le coeur et les entrailles! You'll speak French for sure! With only three ingredients, it couldn't be any simpler but I implore you to use a good quality rum. Translated in part from sous-les-cocotiers.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the syrup or sugar in a glass.
- 2Squeeze half of lime into a glass. After squeezing go ahead and drop it into the glass. Cut a slice from the unused half and use to garnish the rim of the glass.
- 3Add the rum and swirl the glass slowly with love.
- 4Breathe in the sweet perfume which arises and let yourself soak up the flavours of Les Antilles.
- 5Your punch is almost ready, all that is left now is to sip it slowly among friends and -- with moderation! Seriously one of these is enough if you don't intend to be comatose before the meal.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ti' Punch - Martinique, Guadeloupe
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g