168 hrs 10 mins
Cathleen Colbert's Note:
My Private Note
- 1Wash and dry thyme.
- 2In a large saucepan, bring the vinegar to a boil over high heat.
- 3Add four thyme springs to the vinegar.
- 4Remove from heat and let cool, uncovered, until vinegar reaches room temperature.
- 5Remove the thyme from the vinegar.
- 6Pour vinegar in hot sterlized bottle, add remaining thyme and seal.
- 7Store in a cool, dark place for at least one week before using.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thyme Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar