Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 168 hrs
Make and share this Thyme Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and dry thyme.
- In a large saucepan, bring the vinegar to a boil over high heat.
- Add four thyme springs to the vinegar.
- Remove from heat and let cool, uncovered, until vinegar reaches room temperature.
- Remove the thyme from the vinegar.
- Pour vinegar in hot sterlized bottle, add remaining thyme and seal.
- Store in a cool, dark place for at least one week before using.