Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a delicious baked fish recipe! Perfect recipe for two.
- 340.19 g salmon fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2.46 ml dried thyme leaves
- 2.46 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml prepared horseradish
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange fillets on foil, sprinkle evenly with oil, thyme and lemon pepper seasoning salt. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until opaque in center.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir to blend well. Serve sauce along side fillets.
Easy peasy ~ and delicious! :) Tagged for Thyme, Herb/Spice of the Month, January 2010, in the French Forum.
I had something similar to this in a restaurant--I'm so glad I found this here! For a lower fat version, I substituted nonfat Greek yogurt for the sour cream and omitted the mayo. Delicious, thanks!
Love salmon cooked this way- we add capers to the sauce !