This is a delicious baked fish recipe! Perfect recipe for two.
Make and share this Thyme-Roasted Salmon With Horseradish-Dijon Sour Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces salmon fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange fillets on foil, sprinkle evenly with oil, thyme and lemon pepper seasoning salt. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until opaque in center.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir to blend well. Serve sauce along side fillets.