Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy potato recipe from Ladies' Home Journal.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs tiny new potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place a backing pan on rack in lower third.
- Toss together all ingredients in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully transfer potatoes to hot pan, shaking pan to spread potatoes into a single layer.
- Roast potatoes, stirring occasionally, until tender and crispy (about 35 minutes).
Great potatoes!! I had larger red potatoes that I just cut into cubes. They roasted up nice and tender in 35 minutes and the addition of the fresh thyme was a nice touch!! Added a little kosher salt and pepper before putting on the heated pan as well. Made for 2012 Spring PAC.