1/1 Photo of Thyme-Roasted Potato W/ Balsamic Vinegar
1 hr 5 mins
Chef Shadows's Note:
Wonderful way to roast potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Place potatoes in large bowl.
- 3Generously coat potatoes with olive oil.
- 4Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons thyme and garlic salt.
- 5Toss to coat.
- 6Coat large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- 7Arrange potatoes, cut side down, on sheet.
- 8Roast potatoes until tender and golden brown, turning every 15 minutes and roasting about 45 minutes total.
- 9Meanwhile, stir vinegar and sugar in heavy small saucepan over high heat until sugar dissolves.
- 10Boil until liquid is reduced to 2/3 cup, about 10 minutes.
- 11Mix in remaining 1 tablespoon thyme.
- 12Transfer potatoes to plates.
- 13Drizzle some balsamic syrup over potatoes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thyme-Roasted Potato W/ Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g