Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Wonderful way to roast potatoes.
Make and share this Thyme-Roasted Potato W/ Balsamic Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, scrubbed, halved
- olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place potatoes in large bowl.
- Generously coat potatoes with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons thyme and garlic salt.
- Toss to coat.
- Coat large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- Arrange potatoes, cut side down, on sheet.
- Roast potatoes until tender and golden brown, turning every 15 minutes and roasting about 45 minutes total.
- Meanwhile, stir vinegar and sugar in heavy small saucepan over high heat until sugar dissolves.
- Boil until liquid is reduced to 2/3 cup, about 10 minutes.
- Mix in remaining 1 tablespoon thyme.
- Transfer potatoes to plates.
- Drizzle some balsamic syrup over potatoes.
Outstanding! The balsamic vinegar glaze makes these yummy roasted potatoes an easy 10 star. I made as written and we gobbled up every last little bit. This is a recipe that will be enjoyed again, thanks so very much for the post.
I loved the added flavour of Balsamic Vinegar. MMM!:)