Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Cooking Light. October 2003. Made for camping and OAMC.
Make and share this Thyme Leek Braised Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups chopped leeks
- 1 cup riesling wine or 1 cup other slightly sweet white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 8 slices French bread (1-ounce slices)
- At home, combine first 11 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add pork. Seal and marinate in cooler 2 to 12 hours.
- At campsite, place pork and marinade in a foil oven bag.
- Place on hot coals (or in a 450° oven if at home) for 25 minutes. Serve with bread.