Recipe by Halcyon Eve
From Simple & Delicious magazine. In cold weather, it could be roasted in the oven instead of grilled.
- 16 small red potatoes, halved (about 2 lbs)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme (or 2 t dried thyme)
- salt & pepper
- 3 large sweet peppers, julienned (use different colors)
- 1 (15 ounce) jar white pearl onions, drained (or use fresh or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes, broth, oil, thyme, and salt and pepper in an ungreased 13x9 inch foil pan. Cover and grill over medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Add peppers and onions and stir to combine. Cover and grill another 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are done.