Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a recipe that is used in the higher-end restaurants to enhance the food. Spread or top this on your steaks or veggies, it's fantastic! Make two rolls of this and keep one (or both) frozen in the freezer, just slice off what you want to use, if you are freezing the butter, place in the refrigerator first overnight to blend flavors, then freeze. You'll be using this butter on everything!
Top Review by Stardustannie
This is just devine!! I served it over char grilled rump steak, Mmmmm! I doubled the recipe and look forward to serving over steamed veg. Thanks for sharing , it's a winner!!
- 2 -3 fresh garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash the cloves of garlic with salt and transfer to a food processor along with all the other ingredients; process until smooth.
- Roll into a 6-inch log in a sheet of plastic wrap twisting the ends closed (if you find that the butter is too soft to roll, place in the fridge until it is a bit firmer but still soft enough to shape into a log).
- Chill at least 6 hours to blend flavors before using (overnight is even better).