Recipe by Barb G.
This butter is great served on steaks. This needs at least 2 hours for flavors to blend, time not included
Top Review by Mia in Germany
An extremely delicious garlic butter! I love the addition of thyme very much. Used this with an open face turkey sandwich and will try it with fish, too. Thanks for posting!
Made for Spring into Spring with Garlic and Soy /Diabetes Forum).
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince garlic and mask to a paste with salt using a heavy knife.
- Transfer to a food processor along with the remaining ingredients and blend.
- Roll into a 6-inch log in a sheet of plastic wrap, tisting the ends closed; Chill, covered, at least 2 hours for flavors to blend.
- Bring to room temperature before using.