1/1 Photo of Thyme Biscuits
This comes from Real Simple magazine, September 06. I haven't tried it yet but they look wonderful! The mayonnaise biscuits I've had before have always been yummy, so I'm think fresh herbs could only make them yummier! If you try this before me, let me know what you think :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- 3Use a pastry blender or your fingertips to add the butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 4Add thyme and toss.
- 5In a measuring cup, whisk milk with mayonnaise.
- 6Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- 7Turn the dough onto a lightly floured work surface and pat into a 1 inch thick rectangle.
- 8Cut biscuits into squares and transfer to a baking sheet.
- 9Bake about 25 minutes, until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thyme Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.1
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.9 mg
- Sodium 251.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: