1/3 Photos of Thyme and Mustard Carrots
Nice carrots with the mustard and thyme in them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a pan over moderate heat.
- 2Add the carrots and stir to mix well.
- 3Add the wine and stock and bring to the boil.
- 4Reduce the heat to a simmer then add the mustard thyme and a pinch of salt.
- 5Cover and cook for 20 minutes; if there is any liquid left after cooking, remove the lid and continue until it has reduced to a sticky glaze.
- 6Remove from the heat and season with black pepper before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thyme and Mustard Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 603.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g