- 800 g potatoes, cut into 3cm chunks
- 800 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 800 g carrots, peeled cut into 3cm chunks
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (or less)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220 Degrees Celsius Line large roasting pan (you may need 2) with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients (except garlic) together and spread vegetables over the trays in a single layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Add garlic and roast a further 20 minutes until golden and tender.