Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious, healthy and easy.
Make and share this Thyme and Garlic Roasted Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts and Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- 800 g potatoes, cut into 3cm chunks
- 800 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 800 g carrots, peeled cut into 3cm chunks
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (or less)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 220 Degrees Celsius Line large roasting pan (you may need 2) with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients (except garlic) together and spread vegetables over the trays in a single layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Add garlic and roast a further 20 minutes until golden and tender.
Yummy!!! Very easy, great combo, & beautiful flavors!! Sprinkled with some salt & pepper for pure happiness! thanks!!
Loved it! We used sweet potatoes and added some sea salt + pepper. Thanks!
I love roasted vegetables, and these were no exception. I had to substitute dried thyme, as I didn't have fresh on hand, and when I removed the pan from the oven to add the garlic, I also tossed in some kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Delicious--thanks for posting!