Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This herbed cheese dip has almost nothing to mask the thyme flavor, and it is fantastic. Serve with crackers, lightly toasted pita bread, or raw vegetables.
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Blend first four ingredients in food processor until garlic is finely chopped, occasionally scraping down sides of bowl.
- Add cheese and sour cream; blend well.
- Season with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Transfer to serving bowl; cover and chill in the refrigerator 30 minutes. (Dip can be made on day ahead. Cover and chill.).