Recipe by Fyrestorm
This herbed cheese dip has almost nothing to mask the thyme flavor, and it is fantastic. Serve with crackers, lightly toasted pita bread, or raw vegetables.
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend first four ingredients in food processor until garlic is finely chopped, occasionally scraping down sides of bowl.
- Add cheese and sour cream; blend well.
- Season with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Transfer to serving bowl; cover and chill in the refrigerator 30 minutes. (Dip can be made on day ahead. Cover and chill.).