Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
SO flavorful and delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup feta or 1⁄4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons thyme, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon marjoram, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon honey or 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a jar, seal and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Use immediately or refrigerate.
- Shake well again before serving over greens.
- If kept refrigerated, the vinaigrette should keep up to 2 weeks.
This was great and gave me the best opportunity to use my fresh herbs from the garden so threw in some chives as well - I put it on a lettuce and bacon salad. Made for Everyday is a Holiday.
So much flavor, loved it! Thanks! Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
This was delightful over a bed of fresh baby green mixed leaves. I scaled it back to a 1/4 cup which was enough to use all at once for the two of us. The goats/fetta cheese was an unusual touch (I used a fat reduced fetta) and made this recipe different (but pleasantly) so from other dressing. Thank you Lorrie in Montreal, made for Every Dau Is a Holiday game.