Chef Thurlow's Note:
This salad is our number one seller. Beautiful colors, taste is exquisite! Mediterranean Delight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 450 g penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 garlic clove (sliced)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (julienned)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper (julienned)
- 1/2 sweet onion (sliced & separated)
- 250 g marinated artichoke hearts, chopped roughly
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 ounces Sicilian olives (sliced)
- feta cheese (to garnish)
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- salt & pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a large wooden or glass bowl, combine first 8 ingredients. Toss and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil season with salt & pepper to taste.
- 2Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and pesto in a small bowl and whisk until fully incorporated and smooth.
- 3Toss salad with dressing, garnish with Feta cheese & olives and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- 4Buon Appetito!
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thurlow's Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.6
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 670.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: