Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This salad is our number one seller. Beautiful colors, taste is exquisite! Mediterranean Delight.
Make and share this Thurlow's Mediterranean Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 450 g penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 garlic clove (sliced)
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper (julienned)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper (julienned)
- 1⁄2 sweet onion (sliced & separated)
- 250 g marinated artichoke hearts, chopped roughly
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 ounces Sicilian olives (sliced)
- feta cheese (to garnish)
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- salt & pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- In a large wooden or glass bowl, combine first 8 ingredients. Toss and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and pesto in a small bowl and whisk until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Toss salad with dressing, garnish with Feta cheese & olives and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- Buon Appetito!