This pie was entered in a pie contest being held by The Houston Chronicle--submitted by Donna Wick--It's like a Banana Split in pie form--
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pie crust dough on a pizza baking sheet.
- Press down firmly and stretch so that the crust laps a touch over the edge will shrink slightly.
- Bake until slightly golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, by hand, mix milk, 1/4 cup lemon juice and vanilla together in bowl.
- Slice bananas and toss in remaining one teaspoon lemon juice so they don't turn brown on the pie.
- Pour off excess lemon juice and set bananas aside.
- Spread chilled milk mixture on cooled crust, leaving empty a 1/2 inch space from the edge (to look like a pizza).
- Decorate the pie with banana slices, pineapple chunks, pecans and cherries.
- Warm Hot Fudge Sauce and drizzle on top.
- If you like, you can take a can of whipped cream and create slices.