Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Easy, Quick and great for parties. Mix it us with different types of nuts and preserves.
- 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 cups flour
- finely chopped nuts
- red raspberry preserves
- Blend margarind sugar, vanilla and egg yolks.
- Add flour.
- Pinch off and roll small balls in hands.
- Roll each in egg whites, then nuts.
- Place on greased cookie sheet, make a dent in each ball and fill with preserves.
- Bake for 7 minutes at 350 degrees.
yummy! I used strawberry instead (my favorite) and they turned out great for my 3-year-old's tea party! Thanks for a great recipe!