Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the fabulous icing that makes these cookies one of my favorite to make and eat. It compliments the savory flavor of the cookie quite nicely.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons Crisco
- 1 -4 teaspoon water, just enough to make it spreadable
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine powdered sugar and crisco.
- Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Add water one teaspoonful at a time in order to achieve a spreadable consistency.
- Use your favorite food colorings and fill the wells of the cookies.