Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a last minute dinner recipe that DD#1 came up with a few nights ago. I was really impressed with her and with the dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook potatoes in oil until crisp tender. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in milk, soup, onion, and seasonings.
- Spread vegetables over the top. Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer about 5 minutes until vegetables are tender and the dish is heated through. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over each serving.