Apocryphal One's Note:
I threw this together from vegetables that we needed to get rid of. It turned out well, so here it is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in soup pot at medium heat.
- 2Add garlic cloves and onion to the olive oil.
- 3Saute until onions begin to brown.
- 4Add bell peppers, celery, potatoes, tomatoes and vegetable stock to pot.
- 5Bring soup to a boil for 5 minutes, then reduce heat.
- 6Simmer until potatoes can be cut with a fork, but are still firm. Do not let potatoes become too soft (squishy, mashed, etc.).
- 7Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Throw-Together Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 180.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: