Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I threw this together from vegetables that we needed to get rid of. It turned out well, so here it is.
- Heat olive oil in soup pot at medium heat.
- Add garlic cloves and onion to the olive oil.
- Saute until onions begin to brown.
- Add bell peppers, celery, potatoes, tomatoes and vegetable stock to pot.
- Bring soup to a boil for 5 minutes, then reduce heat.
- Simmer until potatoes can be cut with a fork, but are still firm. Do not let potatoes become too soft (squishy, mashed, etc.).
- Salt and pepper to taste.