Throw Together Short Ribs
- If you have time, brown the ribs in a little oil. If not, just throw them in the crockpot.
- Put all the rest of the ingredients except the cornstarch and 1 Tbsp cold water in the crockpot too.
- Mix just to combine and coat the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender.
- I have left it for as long as 8 hours and they came out fine. If you leave them in for a long time, just check to see if it needs any water now and then.
- Before serving, combine the cornstarch and cold water until smooth.
- Gradually stir into cooking juices to make gravy.
- Cover and cook 10-15 more minutes until thickened.