Recipe by Horsez001
My husband loves SkyLine chili, and this slow cooker recipe is pretty darn close! I usually double the recipe so we have lots of leftovers.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpeeled whole tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 bay leaves
- grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and onions (about 3-5 minutes) and drain grease.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix in with beef and onions.
- Place into slow cooker and cook for 4-5 hours on High.
- Remove bay leaves and garlic clove before serving.
- Serve on a bed of spaghetti and top with grated cheddar cheese.