Top Review by Sue Lau
This is a luscious salad, so easy to make, so pretty on the plate. I can't thank you enough for this, Dancer^! The dressing is oh so perfect (not too sweet, and the balsamic melds just right with the tomatoes), the fat is oh so low, and the calories, well you might as well not even count them. I'm going to eat this all the time. Cheers to better health and great eating along the way! :)
- 1 cup mushroom, thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup yellow pear tomato, halved
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons basil, minced
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer mushrooms& sliced tomatoes down the centre of a large platter.
- Ring with the halved yellow& cherry tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients& drizzle this over the tomatoes.
- Cover& marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.