It doesn't get any easier than this. A fast, delicious meal on the table in minutes. Great for busy days after work, or nice even when you have lots of time. Even faster if you slice the peppers ahead of time. Great flavor, and with no real "sauce", it's a lighter pasta dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, warm the olive oil and add the garlic.
- 2Saute for a couple of minutes and then add the peppers.
- 3Cook for about 7-9 minutes, but don't overcook.
- 4Add the wine to the pan, and scrape off all the good things in the bottom of the pan.
- 5Do this for a minute or two.
- 6Drain the pasta, and place in serving dishes.
- 7Divide the peppers among the plates of pasta.
- 8Drizzle with good olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. You may also drizzle with a bit of balsamic vinegar. This adds nice flavor.
- 9Serve with parmesan cheese sprikled over the top.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Sweet Peppers over Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.0
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 16.0 g